What is your return policy?
Return Policy Details:
Our Return Process is simple and hassle free. You can return your merchandise to our warehouse up to 90 days from your item's ship date.
Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. Your return item(s) will be inspected upon arrival before your refund is processed.
It can take up to 10 business days for us to receive and process your return. Once processed, your refund can take up to 2-7 business days to reflect on your account statement. You will receive a confirmation email once this is completed.
If your order was shipped within the United States, you can initiate a return at any time by visiting the "Track My Order" link at the top of the page.
- Click "View Order Details", then enter the email address and click "Continue".
- Simply enter your Order Number and click "Continue":
- On the next screen you will see the items in your order listed with the price and sizing details. At the bottom of this page, click "Return Items"
- You will then be able to select the items you would like to return along with a reason for the return.
- As you click through you will be able to select the return option that is best suited to your needs, and be advised of any costs associated with the return, if applicable.
- Before clicking "Process Return" you will see a summary breakdown of your return details.
- Once you receive the below confirmation screen, you will know your return has been successfully initiated.
If you are returning a purchase outside of the United States or Canada, please review our International Return Policy. Please Note:
Manufacturer Direct, Memorabilia, or Collectible Items have a different return policy, for more information please visit Manufacturer Direct Returns.
- Original shipping charges are not included in the refunded price. We do provide a return label for orders shipped within the United States. For use of this label, we'll deduct $9.99 from the credit you'll be receiving to cover return shipping costs. If the return is our fault, we'll cover this charge.
- If items are returned after our 90 day return policy, we will not be able to accept your return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice. A refund will not be credited to your account.
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be returned. If a customized item is returned, we will not be able to accept the return and will donate your merchandise to a charity of our choice.
- Purchases made at one of our Trackside stores can only be returned to The Pit Shop. If your merchandise is returned to another address this could cause delays and/or your return not being processed. For more information, visit Trackside Purchases.
- If you are looking to return a gift you received, please review our Gift Return answer for more information.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCEPTANCE, SAFEKEEPING AND/ OR RETURN OF ANY ITEMS THAT YOU SHIP TO US IN ERROR (I.E., ITEMS THAT WERE NOT PURCHASED ON OUR SITE) ("ERRONEOUS RETURN"). If we nevertheless receive and accept an Erroneous Return, we may require, in our sole discretion, that you pay a reasonable processing and shipping fee in order to cover the costs of shipping the Erroneous Return ("Return Fee") back to you. Once received, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you and hold the Erroneous Return for a reasonable period of time not to exceed 30 days. If we are unable to contact you or we do not receive payment of the Return Fee, if any, during that time, we may destroy the Erroneous Return or donate it to a charity of our choice.