Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Juan Pablo Montoya paired up with car owner Chip Ganassi again as he tried his hand at stock car racing in 2007. Texaco/Havoline celebrated its 20th anniversary as a cup sponsor of the black 42 Dodge. Montoya looked to claim Rookie of the Year honors for Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates and the famous Texaco star. This limited edition HOTO 1:24 scale die-cast car has tampo-printed graphics and high-quality paint.
- 1:24-Scale stock car
- Approximately 8.5" long
- Decorated in the team colors
- Designed with tampo-printed graphics and high-quality paint
- Detailed interior and suspension
- Die-cast body and chassis
- Limited edition (subject to change)
- Manufacturer specific engine detail
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk with detailed compartment
Other Customers also liked: