Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
When engines revved up at DAYTONA International Speedway® for Preseason Thunder, Ryan Newman took to the field in preparation for the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ season opener. Testing out his new seat in the Richard Childress Racing No. 31 Chevrolet SS, Newman made all the necessary adjustments required to make fast laps and a successful finish at the DAYTONA® 500. Don’t miss your opportunity to own the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Newman’s No. 31 Caterpillar Chevrolet SS test car. With over 180 parts and pieces, each die-cast is highly detailed to replicate Newman’s race car as seen on track.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Newman Customers also liked: