This item ships within one business day.
$5.99 3-day shipping. Need it faster?
She is best remembered for hundreds of victory lane kisses she delivered over the years. The year was 1971 and the original Miss NASCAR was Marilyn Green from Stokes County, North Carolina. Fifty women have held the crown since and four of those married NASCAR drivers.
- 100% Pre-shrunk ringspun cotton
- Short-sleeved T-shirt
- Taped neck and shoulder seams for durability
- Crew neckline
- Distressed "Miss NASCAR" pageant sash graphic printed on front
- Made in El Salvador
- Needle-hemmed sleeves and bottom won't unravel
- Officially licensed
- Crew neck
- Short Sleeve
Other Customers also liked:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Look
- Not Functional
Comments about The Game NASCAR Classics Womens Miss NASCAR T-Shirt:
I ordered a 2X. What a waste! This shirt is a large at best. A waste of my money!!!
- Feels full size too small
- As expected