Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
After many years of planning and development, the NASCAR Hall of Fame has been erected to showcase the talents and achievements of many NASCAR drivers and personnel. Richard "The King" Petty co-holds the record for most Cup Series championships (seven) with Dale Earnhardt. By signing countless autographs and shaking hands with as many fans as he could, Petty also established NASCAR® racing as the most fan-friendly sport in the world. Pay tribute to an inductee with this Richard Petty '10 NASCAR Hall of Fame collectible. The 1:24-scale Flashcoat silver car features a die-cast body and chassis, manufacturer-specific engine detail, and simulated exhaust openings.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Decorated with the NASCAR Hall of Fame logo on the roof, door panels, and hood
- Die-cast body and chassis
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Inductee's image and facsimile signature adorn the hood>
- Limited edition
- Manufacturer-specific engine detail
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Paint scheme created by renowned motorsports artist Sam Bass
- Simulated exhaust openings
Other Customers also liked: