This item ships within one business day.
Order as many items as you like with our $5.99 flat rate shipping.
Need it faster?
Please note: This product has a tentative release date of November and will not be available for shipment until that date. Expedited, overnight, and/or third-day shipping options will not be available until after the product has been released.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Color Chrome finish
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 50
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Portion of proceeds from the sale of each die-cast benefits the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation and its efforts to build smart homes for three severely wounded United States servicemen – the only surviving quadruple amputees from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Stephen Siller was an FDNY firefighter who lost his life on Sept. 11 when trying to rescue his fellow Americans. His family began the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation to help others in his name
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Other Customers also liked:
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Authentic Design
- Durable Construction
- Shows Off Team Pride
- Unique Item
Comments about Action Racing Collectibles Jamie McMurray '11 Bass Pro Honoring Our Heroes #1 Impala 1:24 Die-Cast Collectible:
execellent quality with very vine eye for detail
Have a Suggestion?
Have a Suggestion?