This season, Chase Elliott will run full-time in the NASCAR Nationwide Series™ for JR Motorsports, and in early January Elliott strapped in behind the wheel to test the No. 9 Chevrolet Camaro at Daytona International Speedway. The son of 1988 NASCAR champion Bill Elliott is no stranger to winning. With victories in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series™ and the ARCA Racing Series, Elliott is already a favorite among fans. After day one of testing in Daytona, Elliott was on top of the leader board with the fastest lap times showcasing his undeniable talent as a rising star in the JR Motorsports stable. Now race fans can own the die-cast of Elliott’s No. 9 Chevrolet Camaro test car seen on track during Preseason Thunder. With over 180 individual parts and pieces, each die-cast features a replica paint scheme and is a great addition to any collection.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.