Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
During the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race at Martinsville Speedway on October 27, Denny Hamlin took the pole position in a special No. 11 FedEx® One Rate paint scheme. Hamlin’s No. 11 Toyota Camry was designed in conjunction with the release of FedEx’s® new flat rate shipping option – FedEx® One Rate, which was introduced earlier in the week. “We have run some pretty good looking cars over the years, and this is right up there with the best,” said Hamlin. Officially licensed by NASCAR®, the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Hamlin’s No. 11 FedEx® One Rate Toyota Camry is now available for pre-order. Don’t miss your chance to own a replica of this one-of-a-kind paint scheme.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail