THIS IS A MANUFACTURER DIRECT ITEM. THIS ITEM SHIPS ON OR BEFORE Tuesday, June 2 nd
On June 15th 2008 Dale Earnhardt Jr won the Life Lock 400 at Michigan International Speedway. Clinching the win with perfect fuel mileage, Jr won his first points race with Hendrick Motorsports. Each collectible contains a photograph, a descriptive plate, and an actual piece of race-winning tire from the #88 AMP Energy/ National Guard Chevrolet. It is officially licensed by NASCAR and comes with a statement of authenticity from Hendrick Motorsports and Fanatics Authentic for the piece of race tire. It measures 15" x 17" x 1". This collectible is a limited edition of 588.
- 8" x 10" Photo of Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
- Complete with a description plate and piece of race-winning tire
- Fanatics Authentic Presented by Mounted Memories
- Limited edition of 588
- Officially licensed
- On June 15th, 2008, Dale Earnhardt, Jr. won the Life Lock 400 at Michigan International Speedway. Clinching the win with perfect fuel mileage, Jr. won his first points race with Hendrick Motorsports
- Presented in a classic 15-in x 17-in frame
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.