The 2013 season proved to be immensely successful for Joe Gibbs Racing driver Matt Kenseth. With seven wins, numerous pole positions and laps led, Kenseth was a strong contender for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ championship at the season’s end. And when he returns to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ in 2014, piloting the No. 20 Husky Tools/The Home Depot® Toyota Camry, Kenseth will be looking to out-do even more records as he competes for his second championship title. With a brand-new look and lightning fast speeds, the No. 20 Husky/The Home Depot® Toyota Camry will be a true contender next season. And now, Kenseth fans can purchase the Action Racing Collectibles die-cast of this one-of-a-kind, black and orange, driving machine.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Kenseth Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.