Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Kyle Busch will have an extra sweet ride in the season opening DAYTONA® 500 on February 23 when he straps in behind the wheel of M&M’S® Peanut Toyota Camry. Finishing a successful 2013 season fourth in points, Busch will start 2014 on a mission to earn his first victory in NASCAR®’s prestigious event. The Joe Gibbs Racing driver already has a successful track record and will aim to take the checkered flag piloting this new paint scheme! Now available for pre-order is the Action Racing Collectables diecast of Busch’s No. 18 M&M’S® Peanut Toyota Camry. Replicating the exact car you see on track, each die-cast features over 180 individual parts and pieces and is officially licensed by NASCAR®.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Color chrome finish for superior shine
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Busch Customers also liked: