In honor of the 10th anniversary of 9/11, M&M's unveiled a special Red, White & Blue scheme to be driven by Kyle Busch during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Seriesrace at Richmond International Raceway on September 10th. This paint scheme is reminiscent of the No. 36 September 11th memorial car driven by Kenny Schrader at Dover International Speedway following the attacks over ten years ago.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the die-cast will be donated to the USO to support America's troops and their families as they defend our country
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 2,142
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Busch Customers also liked:
Have a Suggestion?
Have a Suggestion?
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.