Kurt Busch is a veteran in the garage. The 2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ champion is a proven winner and in 2014 in his first season at Stewart-Haas Racing, Busch is driven to win. On January 10 during Preseason Thunder, Busch completed his first laps under the leadership of his new team. Behind the wheel of the No 41 Chevrolet SS, Busch made fast laps and timely results as he and Stewart-Haas Racing made preparations for the season-opening Daytona 500®. Busch fans do not want to miss the opportunity to own the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of the No. 41 Chevrolet SS test car. Each die-cast features over 180 individual parts and pieces and is crafted with painstaking detail.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Busch Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.