For three NASCAR Nationwide Series™ events in 2012, Kevin Harvick drove the No. 33 Hunt Brothers Pizza Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing.Harvick raced for Hunt Brothers Pizza at Charlotte in May, Kentucky in June and Bristol in August. With a history of wins at both Kentucky and Bristol, it's safe to say that Harvick will put Hunt Brothers Pizza back in Victory Lane.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Color chrome finish
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 72
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Harvick Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.