With a new year and a new season right around the corner, Kevin Harvick took to the track in early January to test his brand-new ride – the No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Chevrolet SS. Eager to get the 2014 season started, Harvick made big laps around Daytona International Speedway getting comfortable with his new team. On a mission to clinch his first championship in NASCAR’s premiere series, the 23-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ winner will be a dominant force on the track this year. Now available for pre-order is the Action Racing Collectable die-cast of Harvick’s No. 4 test car seen on the track during Preseason Thunder. With 180 individual parts and pieces that are crafted with painstaking detail, each die-cast features a replica paint scheme and is officially licensed by NASCAR®.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Harvick Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.