On Memorial Day weekend, Kevin Harvick saluted the United States Armed Forces by running his first special Budweiser paint scheme at Charlotte Motor Speedway Celebrate our troops and this exciting event with the 1:24-scale '11 Military Budweiser #29 Impala collectible car. The die-cast body and chassis features a chrome color finish, fabric window net and opening hood and trunk; a car-specific DIN is also included.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Color chrome finish
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 150
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Harvick Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.