During the July 4th weekend at DAYTONA International Speedway®, NASCAR® will launch its third annual “NASCAR: An American Salute” industry-wide initiative that honors our U.S military, veterans, and their families. Driving for Stewart-Haas Racing, Kevin Harvick will be expressing his gratitude by giving his No. 4 Chevrolet SS the ultimate patriotic makeover. Debuting at Charlotte Motor Speedway in May and painted from bumper to fender in red, white and blue, Harvick’s Chevrolet SS will be one of the most talked about cars on track. Race fans don’t want to miss the Action Racing Collectables diecast of Harvick’s No. 4 Budweiser “Folds of Honor” Chevrolet SS. Crafted with incredible detail and decorated in stars and stripes, each die-cast is a must have!
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Harvick Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.