One of the nation’s largest brands of made-to-order pizza in the convenience store industry, Hunt Brothers Pizza, will have the recipe for success when the company returns to the NASCAR Nationwide Series™ in 2014. The company announced that they would be partnering with JR Motorsports to sponsor Kevin Harvick’s No. 5 Hunt Brothers Pizza Chevrolet Camaro for four races next year. Race fans will be on the edge of their seats as Harvick and this long-time sponsor compete in another thrilling season. Officially licensed by NASCAR – the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Harvick’s No. 5 Hunt Brothers Pizza Chevrolet Camaro is now available for pre-order. With such immaculate detail and craftsmanship, each die-cast will be a great addition to every collection.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Harvick Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.