Hendrick Motorsports marks its 30th anniversary this year and to kick off the celebration, drivers Jimmie Johnson, Jeff Gordon, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Kasey Kahne drove specially designed paint schemes at the test sessions in Daytona on January 9 and 10. During the two-day test session, hailed DAYTONA Preseason Thunder, each driver took to the track in preparation for the highly anticipated Daytona 500®. After eight hours of on-track activity and strategic planning, the Hendrick team will be ready to take the lead at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ opener on February 23. Now available from Lionel Racing is the die-cast of the 2014 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet SS test cars. With over 180 individual parts and pieces and a stealthlike, black matte finish, each die-cast will be the perfect add to every collection.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Johnson Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.