Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Texas A&M® is ranked among the nation’s top public colleges and is home to one of the finest engineering programs in the country – providing quality education for more than 12,000 students each year. Engineering and racing go hand-in-hand and on April 6 at Texas Motor Speedway, Hendrick Motorsports driver Jeff Gordon will pilot a custom painted Chevrolet SS that screams Aggie pride. Arranged by Chairman and CEO of Axalta™ Coating Systems and former alum – Charles Shaver, 25 lucky Texas A&M® Engineering students will be invited to attend Aggie Race Day as Axalta’s™ VIP guest. Now available from Lionel Racing is the Action Racing Collectables diecast of Gordon’s No. 24 Axalta™ Coating Systems/Texas A&M® Chevrolet SS. Painted in Aggie Maroon from front to back, each die-cast features the familiar Texas A&M® logo on the rear quarter panel and replicates Gordon’s race car as seen on track – only smaller.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Gordon Customers also liked: