In the month of October, NASCAR’S® biggest stars will be racing for a cure as they join forces to show their support for breast cancer awareness. At Kansas Speedway on Oct. 5 and at Talladega Superspeedway on Oct. 19, Jamie McMurray’s No. 1 Cessna Chevrolet SS will get the ultimate makeover. From front to back in pink and black, McMurray’s race car will help raise awareness as it flies around the track in a fight for the checkered flag. Don’t miss out on the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of McMurray’s No. 1 Cessna Pink Chevrolet SS. Each die-cast is carefully crafted and is a stunning tribute to a most worthy cause. Part of Lionel Racing’s Paint the Track Pink™ program, a portion of proceeds from each die-cast sold will benefit breast cancer awareness, prevention, and research.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
- Officially licensed
- Material: 100% Diecast Metal
McMurray Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.