This car wasn't just built to win races; it also pays tribute to an American hero. Designed for Matt Kenseth to race at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the special vehicle honors Cpl. Joshua J.B. Kerns, who lost both legs and an arm in an IED explosion in Afghanistan. Own a lovingly detailed replica with this Action Racing Collectibles '12 Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation #17 Fusion color chrome 1:24-scale model.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Color chrome finish
- Decorated with flag, sponsor and "Thank You J.B." graphics
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Pays tribute to injured war hero Cpl. Joshua "J.B." Kerns
- Portion of proceeds donated to building a new home for Kerns
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Replica of specially designed No. 17 Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers/Gary Sinise Foundation Ford Fusion
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Other Customers also liked:
Have a Suggestion?
Have a Suggestion?
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.