It's one of the most popular cars on the track, and in 2012 the National Guard returns as co-sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Chevy Impala. This updated patriotic paint-out features the National Guard logo on the hood and sides with Fueled by Diet Dew on the TV panel and deck lid. It's a must-have die-cast for Dale Jr. fans. Place your order now.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 268
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Rampage finish
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.