This car wasn't just built to win races; it also pays tribute to an American hero. Designed for Matt Kenseth to race at the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series on April 1, the special vehicle honors Cpl. Joshua J.B. Kerns, who lost both legs and an arm in an IED explosion in Afghanistan. Own a lovingly detailed replica with this Action Racing Collectibles '12 Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation #17 Fusion 1:24-scale model.
- Decorated with flag, sponsor and "Thank You J.B." graphics
- Made in China
- NASCAR 1:24-scale model car
- Officially licensed
- Pays tribute to injured war hero Cpl. Joshua "J.B." Kerns
- Portion of proceeds donated to building a new home for Kerns
- Replica of specially designed No. 17 Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers/Gary Sinise Foundation Ford Fusion
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.