Dale Earnhardt Jr. will drive the No. 88 Diet Mountain Dew Chevy in 2012 as the popular soft drink brand becomes a primary sponsor of Earnhardt for 16 races next season. The iconic Diet Mountain Dew colors will take place of pride on Earnhardt's Chevy Impala, bringing a product with a long NASCAR history back into full-time racing. This die-cast will be one of the most sought-after cars of 2012. Don't miss it.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Gunmetal finish
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 444
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.