Danica Patrick will honor the fallen of Sept. 11 in this touching - and symbolic - tribute. Each of the more than two thousand stars on her No. 7 GoDaddy GetYour.Net Chevrolet represents one of the people who lost their lives on that tragic day 10 years ago. Patrick will drive the car at the Nationwide Series race in Richmond on Sept. 9.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition of 1,209
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Portion of proceeds from the sale of each die-cast benefits the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation and its efforts to build smart homes for three severely wounded United States servicemen, the only surviving quadruple amputees from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- Stephen Siller was an FDNY firefighter who lost his life on Sept. 11 when trying to rescue his fellow Americans. His family began the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation to help others in his name
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.