Back in action for Roush Fenway Racing this season, Carl Edwards will have Kellogg’s as a primary sponsor for multiple races in 2014. The paint scheme that features the popular Tony the Tiger character will adorn Edwards' No. 99 Ford Fusion along with a bold array of colors that is sure to look “Gr-r-r-eat” in Victory Lane. Race fans do not want to miss their opportunity to own the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Edwards' No. 99 Kellogg’s Ford Fusion. Replicating the exact paint scheme seen on track this year, each die-cast features careful detail and is officially licensed by NASCAR®.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.