To help promote breast cancer awareness month in October, Danica Patrick will trade in her neon green and orange GoDaddy Chevrolet SS for a pink paint scheme that will help raise breast cancer awareness throughout the NASCAR® community! Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women and one in eight will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime. This is the third year that the Stewart-Haas Racing driver will help promote breast cancer awareness community wide. Race fans don’t want to miss their opportunity to own the die-cast of Patrick’s pink ride. With a pink base and a green stripe down the middle, each die-cast features a replica paint scheme and painstaking detail. Also, proceeds from the sale of each die-cast benefit breast cancer awareness research.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Color chrome finish for superior shine
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
- Officially licensed
Patrick Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.