Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be spicing things up when he revs up the engine of his No. 88 Ragu Chevrolet Camaro at Texas Motor Speedway on April 5, 2014. Crowned as the most popular NASCAR® driver for 10 consecutive years, there’s no denying that Earnhardt will have all eyes on him as he competes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series™ next season. There by his side, Ragu will sponsor the No. 88 team as it powers to the front and Victory Lane! Race fans don’t want to miss the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Earnhardt’s No. 88 Ragu Chevrolet Camaro. Officially licensed by NASCAR, each die-cast is crafted with flavorful detail and is a must have!
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Color chrome finish for superior shine
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Jr. Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.