Dale Earnhardt Jr. plans to slay the competition at two of his best tracks in the NASCAR NationwideSeries ™. In 2012, Earnhardt will race the No. 5 TaxSlayer.com Chevrolet for JR Motorsports in both the February Daytona race and the March race at Bristol Motor Speedway. With its fierce red and black paint scheme, this car is sure to turn heads on the track.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic, painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Galaxy finish
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Jr. Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.