On May 7, 1989 at Talladega, Earnhardt debuted his No. 3 Goodwrench Chevrolet Lumina after extensive testing. The new car was Chevy's first made-for-racing model since it introduced the Monte Carlo in 1983. Earnhardt went on to win four races in the Lumina that year – the first at Dover on June 4 followed by contests at Darlington, Dover again and the season finale at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Brushed metal finish
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.