In 2012, Brad Keselowski left the competition in the dust to win the Sprint Cup Series championship. Celebrate his victory with this 1:24-scale collectible car. It features #2 commemorative graphics as well as a die-cast body with realistic details like an opening hood and working roof flaps. This Keselowski-spirited collectible also comes with a cleaning cloth, a 2012 driver stat sheet and registration card. You can show off your #2 team pride for years to come with this 1:24 scale die-cast car!
- 1:24 Scale die-cast car
- Measures approximately 8” x 2.5” x 2.5”
- Printed and metallic-painted graphics
- Includes cleaning cloth, 2012 driver stat sheet and registration card
- Hood that opens with realistic engine bay and plastic components
- Working roof flaps and trunk
- Metal hood hinges
- Includes star stickers
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
Keselowski Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.