Austin Dillon, a former champion in NASCAR’S Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series™, will be vying for the ultimate prize when he returns to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ competition at Bristol Motor Speedway on March 16. Longtime Richard Childress Racing partners Realtree™ and Bad Boy® Buggies will serve as primary backers of Dillon’s No. 3 Chevrolet SS during the Food City 500 and as associate sponsors throughout the 2014 season. Look for Dillon and his camouflage No.3 Chevrolet SS to track down and take out the Bristol competition. Now available for pre-order is the Action Racing Collectables die-cast of Dillon’s No. 3 Realtree™/Bad Boy® Buggies Chevrolet SS. Don’t miss it – submit your order today!
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Color chrome finish for superior shine
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
Dillon Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.