Aric Almirola will make his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ start for Richard Petty Motorsports in one of the most iconic cars in NASCAR history. Almirola will wheel the legendary No. 43 STP Ford Fusion in his first full season of racing at NASCAR's most elite level.The No. 43 STP Ford Fusion is inspired by Richard Petty's legendary 1972 car – from the familiar Petty blue and STP red to the unmistakable STP logo on the hood.
- 1:24-Scale die-cast collectible
- Accurate header contour
- Car-specific DIN included for registration
- Detailed disk brake assembly
- Detailed trunk compartment with authentic painted fuel cell
- Detailed, front working suspension
- Die-cast collectible car
- Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Fabric window net
- Galaxy finish
- Includes a sticker designating its production quantity to heighten its future value
- Interior hoses painted black
- Limited edition
- More than 100 total parts and pieces
- Officially licensed
- Opening hood and trunk
- Painted window detail
- Realistic radiator
- Rear window funnel access
- Roof camera
- Rubber tires
- Spark plug wires
- Stamped metal hinges on hood and trunk
- White drive shaft
- Working rack and pinion steering
Almirola Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.