When the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Daytona International Speedway in 2014, Aric Almirola will be ready to kick-start the season with a trip to Victory Lane. Piloting the iconic No. 43 Ford Fusion for Richard Petty Motorsports, Almirola will compete in the “Great American Race” with Smithfield by his side – only this time with a twist. Differing from past paint schemes, Almirola’s No. 43 Smithfield Ford will be getting a patriotic makeover bringing awareness to the Smithfield’s “American-made” products. Now available for pre-order – the Action Racing Collectables diecast of Almirola’s No. 43 Smithfield “Made in America” Ford Fusion die-cast. With a replica paint scheme, this die-cast is a must-have and one-of-a-kind.
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
- Officially licensed NASCAR product
Almirola Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.