Chase Elliott may be a rookie but this racing sensation has already made his mark by becoming the youngest driver to win back-to-back races in NASCAR Nationwide Series™ history. On July 5 at Daytona International Speedway®, Elliott will debut a special paint scheme on the No. 9 NAPA Chevrolet Camaro that honors U.S. military, veterans, and their families – part of the NASCAR: An American Salute initiative for 2014. Elliott’s race car will also feature a special decal on the rear quarter panel that pays tribute to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund - an organization that pays tribute to those who have sacrificed for our nation. Elliott’s race car will also feature a special decal on the rear quarter panel that pays tribute to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund – an organization that pays tribute to those who have sacrificed for our nation.
- 1:24 Scale die-cast is 8 inches in length
- Color chrome finish for superior shine
- Limited edition collectible
- Lionel Racing has randomly inserted more than 700 Golden Tickets in their 1:24 2014 die-cast! If you find one, you could win great prizes such as VIP race experiences, driver meet and greets, autographed race-used items, exclusive die-cast and much more!
- Platinum series car offers incredible detail
- Officially licensed
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.